Business Owners and CEO’s!
Are you open to change course and think a little differently?
Can you forget age for a moment when hiring?
Let’s change course here.
Have you ever thought that you could give an “older” candidate a break by hiring them as a paid mentor or consultant?
If you do that you will gain a LOT!
- It will save you the pre conceived high onboarding cost, as your candidate will not need insurance, 401K or anything.
- You will have a mentor who has been where you are now and can teach you a whole lot.
- Teach your HR people about every aspect of the department your are hiring for, or even better have the head of the hiring department do the interviews! They know exactly what they need and are looking for.
- “Older” seasoned professionals, are not looking to jump positions and change companies. They are ALWAYS loyal and here to stay and help.
- Put yourself in their shoes. How will you feel in a few years when you will be excluded from any opportunities due to your age? You will have the experience and knowledge, but no opportunity to help someone younger succeed like you are trying to do now.
- NEVER forget, that everything you have to work with today, was created, implemented and envisioned by those before you!
- How will it hurt your company if you listen to a seasoned professional and maybe learn a thing or two that you hadn’t thought about until now?
- Not one “older” professional is coming to replace you or anyone in your company. They are there to help you succeed!
So sit back and think!
Less overhead, more experience, more knowledge, and only gains for your company!
Have you thought about all the possible risks and scenarios?
Have you thought about missing factors?
OPEN your mind and give it a try!
You will be amazed!