No matter what you sell, you ABSOLUTELY must be prepared and have your company setup correctly.
- Make sure you represent your brand truthfully.
- Never promise things that do not apply to your product / service.
- Train your customer support team to actually support customers. Taking 6 days to reply to emails is not good.
- Sales and customer support teams MUST work together! You can’t mail products, when customer support has already refunded a sale. You will lose revenue and your reputation.
- Please check your grammar and spelling for your website and marketing campaigns. If I read “this companies policy is your satisfy” , will make me run…. It should read: “This company’s policy is your satisfaction”!
- It’s totally worth it to hire an Operations professional to set everything up for a successful future.
- And last but not least, NEVER be arrogant and think you know it all.