- I will NEVER allow anyone to take me or my services for granted!
- I will stop supporting those who never reciprocate with actions, and always hide between “I am busy”, “Let’s chat soon”, and never help back like I have helped them by sharing posts, mentioning them and always commenting.
- Emojis, thoughts and prayers will no longer cut it.
- Ghosting and unprofessional behavior will not be tolerated.
- Do not assume that you know me, or my history.
- I will help, guide, and support all those who have shown me the same respect I have shown them.
- I will be available to new connections and open to new collaborations.
- I will immediately block anyone who introduces themselves via sales pitches, or the dreaded “hello gorgeous”!
- I will keep pushing, helping and promoting all my professional friends who have proven themselves over and over again.
- And last but not least, my sanity will be on the top of my list this year! If my cup is full, I can help.
HAVE A BLESSED NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
Are you a business owner who only cares about revenue?
If yes, you are not paying attention.
Always care about your customers and think ahead!
Are you collecting payments via your website? Are you using an external software to do so?
Don’t sit back and think you are safe because you have a “hefty” insurance policy.
Are you even interested in how your customers might be at risk through your inaction?
Example: You collect payments using your customers’ bank accounts ONLY.
Do you know that if your business gets attacked by ransomware or hackers you put your business AND your customers in danger?
Why should I trust your business if my bank account is out there?
Do you know that if your customers can pay with their credit/debit cards it makes it safer?
Because any card can be blocked and stopped with one click. If hackers have everyone’s bank account, HOW will you reimburse millions of dollars and still have your customers’ trust?
Wake up CEO’s
Take actions, be PROACTIVE and figure out every scenario that can endanger you and your client base!
Marketing, blasting emails left and right to gain more business if you DON’T have safety measures for every possible mishap, will not bring long term success!